A constant in Ceisa
We act in all our procedures governed by a quality manual that unambiguously defines all the organizational processes. Certified for the fourth consecutive time with the Quality System certified ISO 9001: 2008, we have implemented all the guidelines to ensure quality in all projects and in the business dynamics.
Ceisa is a reference in the protection and safety of people, so much that prevention of occupational hazards is one of the strategic pillars and not only of its employees, also of its suppliers, contractors and companies collaborators.
Ceisa’s prevention policy promotes training and the transmission of information, applying common principles in the management of the safety and health of its employees. These principles are as follows:
- Compliance with current legislation and regulations on prevention occupational risks and other requirements that you voluntarily subscribe to.
- Integration of preventive action in all actions and at all hierarchical levels, based on a correct planning and implementation of the same.
- Adoption of all measures necessary to ensure the protection and well-being of employees.
- Achieve continuous improvement of the system, through adequate training and information on prevention
- Qualification of personnel and application of technological innovations.