The mission of CEISA is to carry out its activity of Design, manufacture, construction, assembly and maintenance of equipment and industrial facilities, continuously improving its quality, placing one step ahead of the expectations of customers.
Betting on the quality of a comprehensive service, personal treatment, providing solutions in all phases of the project and seeking a final result that fully meets customer expectations.
– Commitments and strategies:
– The commitment to satisfy the client and the applicable legal requirements will be the focus of everything we do.
– The future of our organization will be determined by the quality of our response to the needs of the client.
– The fundamental basis of the strength of our organization resides in its employees, who will always seek a work environment that facilitates their motivation, competence and pride for their contribution to the work carried out.
We encourage, give support and also develop an organization that:
– Is focused on continuous improvement
– Is aimed at meeting customer expectations and applicable legal requirements
– Is based on team work
– Communicate openly and stimulate responses
– Ensure adequate training
– Offer a safe work environment
– Encourage initiative, innovation and creativity
– Recognize individual and team achievements
– Delegate decision to the lowest competent level
To achieve this, we will set the indicators corresponding to each of the measurable parameters to which we will assign values that will constitute our quality objectives for the set period.
Quality objectives that are attached to this declaration and that will be reviewed jointly in pre-set periods.
The relations of our organization, internally with our collaborators and externally with subcontractors, suppliers and clients, will be honest, objective and straight, always recognizing the dignity of the person as a member of the team.
We admit that these are the shared values within the organizations of CEISA